To prepare Super Fudge, you will need:
- one (1) pound granulated sugar
- one (1) small can of evaporated milk
- a quarter (1/4) pound of butter
- one (1) spoonful of water
- one (1) tablespoonful of corn syrup
- four (4) tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Melt the ingredients slowly over low heat until the mixture thickens, stirring until smooth.
- Turn up the heat and boil until a potion of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into water (you have to test the picture at different points).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and beat the mixture well with a wooden spoon for a few minutes.
- Then pour into
your moutha greased pan.
- Leave the mixture to cool and firm up.
- Once it is firm then cut up the fudge and eat!
- Smile! You are eating the best fudge ever!
- Repeat step 1 when feeling blue.