You will need :
4 extra-large eggs
6 tablespoons 3/4 stick of unsalted butter
1 table-spoon of olive oil [plus more for greasing pan]
12 ounces of semisweet chocolate
1 pint fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- per heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put eggs and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl and mix for ten minutes.
- Mean while , put the butter, chocolate, and olive oil in pot at low till it melts.
- Then mix eggs and chocolate together and put in pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes then take it out.
- Put raspberries on top of it in a decorative form, then put confectioners sugar on by pushing it through a strainer.
- A Delicious Honey-Sweetened Flourless Chocolate Cake (lenleatherwood.wordpress.com)