It all started when a woman invited all her friends to a tea party. When she was getting the tea party ready she remembered she was suppose to make chocolate cookies !!! [Back then, you would make chocolate cookies by melting the chocolate chips and then mixing it with sugar cookie doh!!] Well, she was in such a hurry she thought that maybe the chocolate would melt in , but of course it didn’t !!! When the cookies came out they were perfect, except the chocolate was not melted in !! Well she didn’t have enough time to bake a new batch so she gave the ones that were mistaken to her friends, and of course they loved them!!
Bees and butterflies play a big part in the world, a big part in cooking to!!! Without bees and butterflies this is what would happen: Without pollination, Flowers would not be able to grow neither could vegetables! Without plants and … Continue reading
- Never ever put a towel over the pot when boiling something, put on a lid [or else the towel will light on fire!trust me it’s happened !]
- When your making whipped cream, put the bowel that you are gonna mix it in into the freezer.
- When you don’t have a candy thermometer, just take a glass of cold water and drop in a piece drop of the candy substance, if it sinks to the bottom and turns to a hard ball it is done.
next time look for some brand new tips!
Cooking is useful, fun, and can bring family members closer together. So what would we do if no one could cook ??? That is what I have been thinking about a lot lately here is what I think would happen :
- Well a lot of people would die [ because who could eat raw meat!]
- I also think I and some other people could not live without birthday cakes on their birthdays and cupcakes on holidays or special occasions.
- There would be no such thing as candy and that means there would be no such thing as candy canes on Christmas!
- There would be a lot of things we could not get if we could not cook. So if you can cook then be grateful you can cook !
Being a kid has its advantages but it also has its minuses, especially in cooking! Kids don’t get to grill, fry things, only occasionally do they get to chop things, and there are a lot of other things kids don’t get to do ! But, there are a lot of things kids can do[ well I can do ]. I get to bake things, boil things, make bacon, fry eggs, poach eggs [sometimes], and cook anything I want [if my moms there]! I love cooking!
Makes 4 to 6 servings
To make this you will need:
one 3 -4 sized chicken
salt and fresh ground pepper
sprigs of thyme or other herbs
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then put in the herbs.
- Cover loosely and put in fridge.
- Leave the chicken in the fridge for 1 hour .
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in lightly oiled pan and roast breast side up.
- Roast chicken for 20 minutes then turn chicken over and roast breast side down for another 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over again and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter, cool for 10 to 15 minute.
- Carve, make sure it is not pink inside and eat !
I hope you like the chicken !