Makes 4 to 6 servings
To make this you will need:
one 3 -4 sized chicken
salt and fresh ground pepper
sprigs of thyme or other herbs
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then put in the herbs.
- Cover loosely and put in fridge.
- Leave the chicken in the fridge for 1 hour .
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in lightly oiled pan and roast breast side up.
- Roast chicken for 20 minutes then turn chicken over and roast breast side down for another 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over again and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter, cool for 10 to 15 minute.
- Carve, make sure it is not pink inside and eat !
I hope you like the chicken !