16 Oreo cookies, broken into small chunks
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
3 c. vanilla chips
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 T. margarine
How It Turns into Fudge:
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with heavy foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan,combine condensed milk, margarine, and vanilla chips
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract
- Pour over cookies in pan
- Stir over low heat until melted
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie pieces
- Press with fingers to even out top surface of fudge
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
stuff in facecut into squares to serve.( Unless it has already been demolished)
Bye-Bye, farewell, Have a good day/night!!!!