Snicker doodles! These delicious cookies are cinnaminy goodness!
1 c. soft shortening (you can use butter)
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 3/4c. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Snicker and Doodle:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into dough batter.
- Take a tablespoon amount of batter and roll into balls
- Mix 2 T. of sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon together.
- Roll small dough ball into sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Eat And enjoy! (Unless it was already eaten while still cookie dough)
Have an awesome day/night!