Ricotta cheese is very easy to make. all you need is 4 parts whole milk to 1 part acid. Here’s my favorite recipe: 2 cups whole milk Around 1/8 cup vinegar 1. Heat milk in sauce pan till hot to the touch. 2. Add acid and turn off heat. 3. Stir. Soon there should be white bits floating in a clear water like liquid. 4. Strain through 2 layers of cheese cloth or a fine mesh strainer. 5. Don’t strain to much liquid off or you will have a dry ricotta. You can use this ricotta in many recipes. I like to use it in cheese ravioli. I will be posting that recipe soon. Enjoy!
Hi everyone! Today I will share with you how to make pasta.
you will need:
2 cups of flour
1. Scoop out the flour onto a clean Table or wooden platform.
2. Make a well in the middle.
3. Whisk the eggs into the well.
4. Slowly mix in more and more flour till it forms a paste
5. Mix in the rest of the flour and knead until smooth and elastic.
6. If you have a pasta maker use it, but if you don’t here’s how to hand roll and cut your noodles.
Roll pasta 1/8 of an inch
fold it up
cut into spirals
unravel spirals into pasta strips.
Go to next post for pictures
Guacamole is a delicious, simple, easy to make dip. Here is the a simple recipe:
1 clove of garlic
salt to your liking
1/2 a red onion diced ( optional )
Cut the avacado and smash with the garlic. Smash to consistency of your liking. Then add other ingredients. Yum yum yum!
This easy hand scrub is great for the kitchen ! I love using this after baking or making pasta dough. If the dough is stuck to your hand and dried on, use this scrub. Or if you just want soft clean hands.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup sugar
mix together . Use small in small amounts.