- 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- drop of vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
First make the caramel sauce. Put ingredients for Caramel Sauce in a mug and heat 30 sec. at a time stirring between intervals, until until it reaches a caramel-like consistency. For the cake, put all ingredients in a mug, stir with a fork and cook 45 sec. Pour caramel sauce on top of cake and enjoy! 🙂
Ricotta cheese is very easy to make. all you need is 4 parts whole milk to 1 part acid. Here’s my favorite recipe: 2 cups whole milk Around 1/8 cup vinegar 1. Heat milk in sauce pan till hot to the touch. 2. Add acid and turn off heat. 3. Stir. Soon there should be white bits floating in a clear water like liquid. 4. Strain through 2 layers of cheese cloth or a fine mesh strainer. 5. Don’t strain to much liquid off or you will have a dry ricotta. You can use this ricotta in many recipes. I like to use it in cheese ravioli. I will be posting that recipe soon. Enjoy!
Hi everyone! Today I will share with you how to make pasta.
you will need:
2 cups of flour
1. Scoop out the flour onto a clean Table or wooden platform.
2. Make a well in the middle.
3. Whisk the eggs into the well.
4. Slowly mix in more and more flour till it forms a paste
5. Mix in the rest of the flour and knead until smooth and elastic.
6. If you have a pasta maker use it, but if you don’t here’s how to hand roll and cut your noodles.
Roll pasta 1/8 of an inch
fold it up
cut into spirals
unravel spirals into pasta strips.
Go to next post for pictures
Emmy, my pet dog has convinced me to put a recipe for puppy treats on my blog ( she is the dog who has been seen in the banana bread picture). After all her birthday is coming soon. Well here is the recipe.
2 Tablespoons of shortening
4 cups of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of cornmeal
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 3/4 cups of water
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with the shortening.
- Measure remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Use your hands to mix the dough thoroughly.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a knife to cut squares out of dough.
- Place the squares on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Store treats in plastic bags to keep them fresh.
- Let your pet enjoy!!!!
My dog Emmy.
Making Butter goes way back. In the 19th century people used butter churners, but this easy recipe uses a jar instead. Here is the instructions.
What you need:
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
a sprinkle of salt
One jar (with lid)
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the jar.
- Let the heavy whipping cream in the jar into a place that is warm for two hours ( with out the lid).
- Put the lid back on and shake the heavy whipping cream for 20 minutes.
- Soon the fat should separate from the liquid. If lumps don’t start forming in the 20 minutes and it just looks likes a bunch of butter milk add some hot water.
- Next, quickly add some ice cubes the butter should quickly become thicker.
- Once thick add the salt take out the ice cubes and put in plastic container (with lid).
And there you are some Delicious homemade butter! Hope you have fun making it !
Snicker doodles! These delicious cookies are cinnaminy goodness!
1 c. soft shortening (you can use butter)
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 3/4c. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Snicker and Doodle:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into dough batter.
- Take a tablespoon amount of batter and roll into balls
- Mix 2 T. of sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon together.
- Roll small dough ball into sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Eat And enjoy! (Unless it was already eaten while still cookie dough)
Have an awesome day/night!
To prepare Super Fudge, you will need:
- one (1) pound granulated sugar
- one (1) small can of evaporated milk
- a quarter (1/4) pound of butter
- one (1) spoonful of water
- one (1) tablespoonful of corn syrup
- four (4) tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Melt the ingredients slowly over low heat until the mixture thickens, stirring until smooth.
- Turn up the heat and boil until a potion of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into water (you have to test the picture at different points).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and beat the mixture well with a wooden spoon for a few minutes.
- Then pour into
your mouth a greased pan.
- Leave the mixture to cool and firm up.
- Once it is firm then cut up the fudge and eat!
- Smile! You are eating the best fudge ever!
- Repeat step 1 when feeling blue.
You will need :
4 extra-large eggs
6 tablespoons 3/4 stick of unsalted butter
1 table-spoon of olive oil [plus more for greasing pan]
12 ounces of semisweet chocolate
1 pint fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- per heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put eggs and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl and mix for ten minutes.
- Mean while , put the butter, chocolate, and olive oil in pot at low till it melts.
- Then mix eggs and chocolate together and put in pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes then take it out.
- Put raspberries on top of it in a decorative form, then put confectioners sugar on by pushing it through a strainer.