16 Oreo cookies, broken into small chunks
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
3 c. vanilla chips
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 T. margarine
How It Turns into Fudge:
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with heavy foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan,combine condensed milk, margarine, and vanilla chips
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract
- Pour over cookies in pan
- Stir over low heat until melted
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie pieces
- Press with fingers to even out top surface of fudge
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
stuff in face cut into squares to serve.( Unless it has already been demolished)
Bye-Bye, farewell, Have a good day/night!!!!
To prepare Super Fudge, you will need:
- one (1) pound granulated sugar
- one (1) small can of evaporated milk
- a quarter (1/4) pound of butter
- one (1) spoonful of water
- one (1) tablespoonful of corn syrup
- four (4) tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Melt the ingredients slowly over low heat until the mixture thickens, stirring until smooth.
- Turn up the heat and boil until a potion of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into water (you have to test the picture at different points).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and beat the mixture well with a wooden spoon for a few minutes.
- Then pour into
your mouth a greased pan.
- Leave the mixture to cool and firm up.
- Once it is firm then cut up the fudge and eat!
- Smile! You are eating the best fudge ever!
- Repeat step 1 when feeling blue.