MMMM.. CAKE. Here are the rest of the scrumptious cake recipes from all over the internet!
This site has great recipes, So homey!
7. Honey cake with caramelized pears
Yum… JUST YUM
8. Taylor Swift is not my favorite… but this Cake is!
Tasty! Wow, this taste GREAT. This cake is by Ann Reardon. She is a very skilled baker and Recommend you looking at her channel: How to cook that
9. MMMM.. Incredible! 3 of the best ingredients EVER!!! It’s the Red Velvet, Oreo Cheesecake!!!!!!!!
* My tummy is growling, you?*
10. Looking for a gorgeous, Flower cake that looks ( and tastes ) Great? Look No further
WOW. Ann Reardon has out done herself but again.
Hope you enjoyed this! Now go make some Cake!!
CAKE. Chocolate, lemon, vanilla, gummy bear, angel food, strawberry, red velvet and carrot.
FROSTING: Ganache, cream cheese, lemon curd, vanilla, chocolate, royal, buttercream and EVEN butterbeer.
Today I am going to share with you my favorite TOP 10 cake recipes from around the web! Here they are!
LEMON CURD CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SWISS BUTTERCREAM Shout out to chocolate and chai! I LOVE your website!
Carrot Cake CHEESECAKE
A Classic Red Velvet
Chocolate Cake w/ White Chocolate Mousse
Shout out to delicious word flux! I love your site!
Thanks! Hope you like this post! Part 2 ( the other 5) will be coming soon!
One often asked question is “how is candy made?’, well, here is the answer! Candy is made in a process called crystallization. The candy mixture is boiled till the sugar melts, and then it is cooled, until it hardens. Candy making varies because there are so many different kinds of candies. Taffy is made by boiling a mass of sugar and some kind of butter or vegetable oil and pulling it and then folding over, constantly repeating this cycle until the taffy is airy and soft. How are gummies made? Well, its a combination of gelatin, corn syrup, flavorings and sugar. The liquid is then poured into molds until they have “hardened”.
Well that is all the candies I have covered today, but I hope you have taken away a little knowledge away from this post about candy!
Lemon Meringue pie is not only SUPER easy to make! Its also delicious! Here is what I do:
1 1/4 cups of sugar
1 3/4 cups water
3 eggs, separated
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
Juice of two medium lemons
1 tbsp. butter
1/4 cream of tartar
a splash of vanilla
4 tbsp. of sugar(meringue)
and one pre-baked crust(recipe will follow)
- Combine the sugar,flour and water in the sauce pan, bring the heat to medium-high.
- When the mixture begins to boil, stir well, if needed add 1 Tbsp. of water.
- Take small amounts of the mixture, and stir into the bowl of egg yolks, this is called tempering.
- When about half of the mixture is stirred into the egg yolk, add the egg mixture into the rest of the flour-water mixture in the sauce pan, let cook a little while more, constantly stirring .
- add the butter and mix in well, then add the zest and the lemon juice, pour the mixture into the shell.
- Now, make the meringue! Pre-heat oven to 350′, now add the cream of tartar to the egg whites, and whip till stiff peaks form, then add the 4 tbsp. of sugar and the vanilla.
- Spread the meringue on top of the lemon mixture, and bake 14-15 min.
Pre-bake pie crust
take 1 cup of flour and, using a fork or a food processor, break the butter up till it looks like breadcrumbs in the flour, add about two Tbsp. of ice cold water to the dough and lightly knead. put in fridge for about 10 min. Now, roll it out and lay it in your pie dish. prick with a fork all over the bottom, and bake at 350′ for about 10 min, or until golden brown.
Guacamole is a delicious, simple, easy to make dip. Here is the a simple recipe:
1 clove of garlic
salt to your liking
1/2 a red onion diced ( optional )
Cut the avacado and smash with the garlic. Smash to consistency of your liking. Then add other ingredients. Yum yum yum!
This easy hand scrub is great for the kitchen ! I love using this after baking or making pasta dough. If the dough is stuck to your hand and dried on, use this scrub. Or if you just want soft clean hands.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup sugar
mix together . Use small in small amounts.
This is a delicious, healthy option for lunch or dinner. You can customize it to fit your needs. You can make it vegetarian, full of sea food, or full of protein. Here is my favorite recipe:
Cooked beef ( ground beef cooked only with soy sauce and garlic.)
cucumber ( cut the long way)
rice vermicelli cooked
Spring rolls rice paper ( find at local Asian stores)
and whatever else you want! Shrimp, bell pepper, scallions, etc. etc.
1. Soak rice paper in warm water ( a deep plate works well.)
2. When very soft and droopy, transfer to a new dry plate.
3. First put in the noodles, then the beef , and then the rest of the ingredients. Fold like a taco.
serve with hoisin sauce.
Here is a movie I’ve been working on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI81xASjbBk paste this into your search box
This is a simple delicious salad made by my mom trust me it is the best!
cherry tomatoes (optional)
bell peppers (optional)
- Wash lettuce and cut it up.
- Toss all ingredients except balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately.