This is a delicious, healthy option for lunch or dinner. You can customize it to fit your needs. You can make it vegetarian, full of sea food, or full of protein. Here is my favorite recipe:
Cooked beef ( ground beef cooked only with soy sauce and garlic.)
cucumber ( cut the long way)
rice vermicelli cooked
Spring rolls rice paper ( find at local Asian stores)
and whatever else you want! Shrimp, bell pepper, scallions, etc. etc.
1. Soak rice paper in warm water ( a deep plate works well.)
2. When very soft and droopy, transfer to a new dry plate.
3. First put in the noodles, then the beef , and then the rest of the ingredients. Fold like a taco.
serve with hoisin sauce.
Here is a movie I’ve been working on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI81xASjbBk paste this into your search box
Hi every body!! On April 22nd we found a nest of 4 eggs in our backyard!
On May 7th these beautiful eggs hatched! I hope you enjoy these photos. Visit the rest of my blog!!!!
This is a simple delicious salad made by my mom trust me it is the best!
cherry tomatoes (optional)
bell peppers (optional)
- Wash lettuce and cut it up.
- Toss all ingredients except balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately.
Emmy, my pet dog has convinced me to put a recipe for puppy treats on my blog ( she is the dog who has been seen in the banana bread picture). After all her birthday is coming soon. Well here is the recipe.
2 Tablespoons of shortening
4 cups of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of cornmeal
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 3/4 cups of water
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with the shortening.
- Measure remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Use your hands to mix the dough thoroughly.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a knife to cut squares out of dough.
- Place the squares on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Store treats in plastic bags to keep them fresh.
- Let your pet enjoy!!!!
My dog Emmy.
Making Butter goes way back. In the 19th century people used butter churners, but this easy recipe uses a jar instead. Here is the instructions.
What you need:
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
a sprinkle of salt
One jar (with lid)
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the jar.
- Let the heavy whipping cream in the jar into a place that is warm for two hours ( with out the lid).
- Put the lid back on and shake the heavy whipping cream for 20 minutes.
- Soon the fat should separate from the liquid. If lumps don’t start forming in the 20 minutes and it just looks likes a bunch of butter milk add some hot water.
- Next, quickly add some ice cubes the butter should quickly become thicker.
- Once thick add the salt take out the ice cubes and put in plastic container (with lid).
And there you are some Delicious homemade butter! Hope you have fun making it !
16 Oreo cookies, broken into small chunks
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
3 c. vanilla chips
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 T. margarine
How It Turns into Fudge:
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with heavy foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan,combine condensed milk, margarine, and vanilla chips
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract
- Pour over cookies in pan
- Stir over low heat until melted
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie pieces
- Press with fingers to even out top surface of fudge
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
stuff in face cut into squares to serve.( Unless it has already been demolished)
Bye-Bye, farewell, Have a good day/night!!!!
Snicker doodles! These delicious cookies are cinnaminy goodness!
1 c. soft shortening (you can use butter)
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 3/4c. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Snicker and Doodle:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into dough batter.
- Take a tablespoon amount of batter and roll into balls
- Mix 2 T. of sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon together.
- Roll small dough ball into sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Eat And enjoy! (Unless it was already eaten while still cookie dough)
Have an awesome day/night!
Why do people think sushi is gross? I mean it is so good ! What is the reason they think it is gross? It is because sushi is raw fish! I know you wouldn’t go and eat a whole thing of raw chicken or raw pork. But sushi is a totally different concept. Raw fish and raw chicken and pork are not the same thing at all! I mean, what does the guy eat in that movie Life of Pi ? Raw fish! If you’ve noticed raw chicken and pork will kill you while sushi is good for you! Well what I ‘m trying to say is, be adventurous, try new foods, try something no one has ever tried before! Make up new foods and try them out! Try sushi! You don’t have to like it, everyone has different opinions. But still, I insist, sushi is GOOD!
It all started when a woman invited all her friends to a tea party. When she was getting the tea party ready she remembered she was suppose to make chocolate cookies !!! [Back then, you would make chocolate cookies by melting the chocolate chips and then mixing it with sugar cookie doh!!] Well, she was in such a hurry she thought that maybe the chocolate would melt in , but of course it didn’t !!! When the cookies came out they were perfect, except the chocolate was not melted in !! Well she didn’t have enough time to bake a new batch so she gave the ones that were mistaken to her friends, and of course they loved them!!